We are looking for a responsible Receptionist/ Administrative Assistant to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. Duties of the candidate include giving clients directions to various parts of the office, contacting employees regarding visitors, answering phones and taking messages, and sorting and distributing mail along with providing support to our managers and employees, assisting in daily office needs and managing our company’s general administrative activities.
- Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and brochures)
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges etc.)
- Order front office supplies and keep inventory of stock
- Maintain meeting minutes.
- Organize meeting times/ meeting rooms
- Act as the initial contact for
- Maintain human resources records by recording attendance
- Document human resources actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records.
- Accomplish human resources department and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Organize and schedule appointments
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Maintain contact lists
- Provide general support to visitors
- Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients
- Liaise with executive and senior administrative assistants to handle requests and queries from senior managers
- Must be fluent in English & Hindi.
- Exposure to multicultural environment
- Well-groomed with pleasant personality
- Excellent communication skills
- Multitasking is a must
- Receptionist/Secretary Experience: 1-2 years
- Should be available in Sharjah/Ajman
- Preferred Indian Female (Due to Nature of job)
Salary – AED 3500 / Inc