Provides all support activities to sales (pre-sales); handles all preparatory and scheduling activities for projects’ execution. Responsible for all sourcing and procurement activities for the different projects. Provides reporting on projects’ progress
KEY RESULTS AREAS (RESPONSIBILITIES):
- Support sales through preparing sales quotes and bids; receives PO from clients to log and commence project tracking
- Operational planning for deploying all required manpower for the execution of jobs. Provides instruction on project scope, timelines, locations and all relevant details.
- Arrange site visits before commencement of the job.
- Prepare the BOQ for issuance to project team for installation at site; Also pepares BoQ’s for variation orders and maintenance contracts
- Monitors progress of the project in collaboration with the Project Manager and Project Engineer; this normally covers progress of work, manpower usage and cost, material usage and cost
- Actual sourcing and procurement activities for the project covering technical and non-technical material for the project.
- Handles logistics – Coordination with the freight forwarder & supplier in receiving and dispatching of materials. Prepares all the documentation for import/export.
- Coordinates with necessary work permits associated to the project.
- Prepares final documentation for final hand over and completion certificates
- Support sales in preparing Maintenance projects through pricing of the job, follow up on execution of maintenance contracts with the client and after-sales support
- Logging, assigning engineers and filing for all suppliers and customers requests and complaints
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the UAE preferably in a similar role
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree
SALARY : AED 4500